Help & Advice
- Have your say on Reading Borough Council’s plans to support health and wellbeing
- Review to look at difference Care Act has made one year on
Welcome To Berkshire Carers Service
Free information, advice and support for unpaid carers
Berkshire Carers Service provides information, advice and support to unpaid carers in Berkshire. We provide free information, advice and support services.
We can help with:
- Benefits and grants
- Information about health and social care services
- Emotional support
- Finding training to support your caring services
- Form filling
- Meeting other carers
- Respite care and planning a break from caring
- Managing working and caring.
All our services are free to carers.
Please browse our website for local information. If you would like to speak to someone, please give us a call on 0800 988 5462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our freephone helpline is available 9.30am - 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 1pm - 5pm Thursday. We look forward to hearing from you. Download our flyer here.
Our flyer is also available in Panjabi, Urdu and Nepali.
- RBWM Asian Ladies Carers Support Group February 5, 2016
- Have your say on Reading Borough Council’s plans to support health and wellbeing February 4, 2016
- Making a Will Seminar, Reading February 4, 2016
- Wokingham Mental Health Carers Support Group February 4, 2016
- First Aid February 4, 2016
- Review to look at difference Care Act has made one year on February 3, 2016
- Pangbourne Carers Support Group February 3, 2016
- Bracknell Carers Support Group February 2, 2016
- Reading Evening Mental Health Carers Support Group February 1, 2016
- Wokingham Carers Forum January 28, 2016