Welcome To Berkshire Carers Service
Free information, advice and support for unpaid carers
Berkshire Carers Service provides information, advice and support to unpaid carers in Berkshire. We provide free information, advice and support services.
We can help with:
- Benefits and grants
- Information about health and social care services
- Emotional support
- Finding training to support your caring services
- Form filling
- Meeting other carers
- Respite care and planning a break from caring
- Managing working and caring.
All our services are free to carers.
Please browse our website for local information. If you would like to speak to someone, please give us a call on 0800 988 5462 or email email@example.com.
Our freephone helpline is available 9.30am - 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 1pm - 5pm Thursday. We look forward to hearing from you. Download our flyer here.
Our flyer is also available in Panjabi, Urdu and Nepali.
- Daily Living Made Easy September 30, 2015
- Reading Carer Support Group September 29, 2015
- Workshop for people caring for someone at risk of self-harm or suicide, Wokingham September 24, 2015
- Moving and Handling People Training, Thatcham September 24, 2015
- Coping with sleep problems in children, Reading September 23, 2015
- Understanding anxiety in children with developmental conditions, Maidenhead September 23, 2015
- Lambourn Carers Support Group September 17, 2015
- Reading Stroke Carers Support Group September 17, 2015
- Maidenhead Carers Support Group September 16, 2015
- West Berkshire Mental Health Carers Support Group September 16, 2015