Help & Advice
- Family Carers in Wokingham invited to free event to mark Carers Rights Day
- Protect those you care for by getting a flu jab
Welcome To Berkshire Carers Service
Free information, advice and support for unpaid carers
Berkshire Carers Service provides information, advice and support to unpaid carers in Berkshire. We provide free information, advice and support services.
We can help with:
- Benefits and grants
- Information about health and social care services
- Emotional support
- Finding training to support your caring services
- Form filling
- Meeting other carers
- Respite care and planning a break from caring
- Managing working and caring.
All our services are free to carers.
Please browse our website for local information. If you would like to speak to someone, please give us a call on 0800 988 5462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our freephone helpline is available 9.30am - 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 1pm - 5pm Thursday. We look forward to hearing from you. Download our flyer here.
Our flyer is also available in Panjabi, Urdu and Nepali.
- Reading Carers Support Group November 24, 2015
- Carers Rights Day event, West Berkshire November 20, 2015
- Reading Carers Rights Day event November 20, 2015
- Wokingham Carers Rights Day event November 20, 2015
- Reading Stroke Carers Support Group November 19, 2015
- Maidenhead Carers Support Group November 18, 2015
- West Berkshire Mental Health Carers Support Group November 18, 2015
- Newbury and Thatcham Carers Support Group November 17, 2015
- Moving and Handling People Training, Thatcham November 17, 2015
- Festive Floral Decorations Course, Wokingham November 16, 2015