Help & Advice
Welcome To Berkshire Carers Service
Free information, advice and support for unpaid carers
Berkshire Carers Service provides information, advice and support to unpaid carers in Berkshire. We provide free information, advice and support services.
We can help with:
- Benefits and grants
- Information about health and social care services
- Emotional support
- Finding training to support your caring services
- Form filling
- Meeting other carers
- Respite care and planning a break from caring
- Managing working and caring.
All our services are free to carers.
Please browse our website for local information. If you would like to speak to someone, please give us a call on 0800 988 5462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our freephone helpline is available 9.30am - 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and 1pm - 5pm Thursday. We look forward to hearing from you. Download our flyer here.
Our flyer is also available in Panjabi, Urdu and Nepali.
- Wokingham Mental Health Carers Support Group September 3, 2015
- Pangbourne District Carers Support Group September 2, 2015
- Datchet and Wraysbury Carers Support Group August 26, 2015
- Reading Carers Support Group August 25, 2015
- Tai Chi for carers in Bracknell Forest August 21, 2015
- Reading Stroke Carers Support Group August 20, 2015
- Newbury and Thatcham Carers Support Group August 20, 2015
- Lambourn Carers Support Group August 20, 2015
- Dads Care Too report August 20, 2015
- GroceryAid supports carers who work in the industry August 20, 2015